The Lytle Construction Design/Build Advantage
Why work with a design/build firm instead of drawing up plans with one firm and having them bid on and constructed by another firm? The design-build advantage helps you, as the homeowner, in three important ways:
- You’re in control. Your priorities drive the project. We manage the project. You gain a more active role in all phases of a project, and our expertise helps make your dreams a reality more quickly, and at a lower cost than a traditional process.
- Proactive Planning. We work with you to match desires to priorities and budget, which means you’ll get a design you can realistically afford to build. We help you consider space needs, building code requirements, the impact of product choices on budget, and more.
- More efficient, effective relationship. Working with the same firm from design through construction offers convenience, consistency, a more proactive building process, a more fluid change process, and a more effective working relationship with your contractor from start to finish.
Entertaining friends… exercise… rest and relaxation… no matter your reason for adding on to your home, Lytle Construction will ensure that the job gets done right the first time. And because we don’t subcontract, we also usually complete a home addition in half the time of most builders. That means you’re enjoying your home that much sooner, with less disruption.
More than two decades of design-build expertise equip us with the insight and knowledge necessary to consider every essential aspect of your new home addition:
- Traffic patterns, ceiling heights, line of sight, exterior views, energy considerations.
- The existing structure of your home, including the frame structure, the presence of load-bearing walls, and other critical elements.
- How the addition will affect the resale value of your home as compared to other homes in the neighborhood.
- The impact of the addition on the rest of your home, to include your yard, the roofline, the heating, air and electrical systems, and more…
No matter who you contract with, be sure that they begin by really listening to what you want, and not moving forward without a unified vision for the entire space. Be up front with your budget. And be sure you get to see a computerized visual of the project in advance before building begins.
Whether you’d prefer an accessible, universal design to accommodate the unique needs of a family member, a spacious, decadent luxury spa, or something in-between, Lytle Construction is here to help you create the bathroom you’ve always wanted. If you can think of something new for your bathroom, chances are we’ve purchased and installed it before, and we know just what will work best for your situation.
- Space is always an issue with bathrooms and we’ll help you take advantage of every inch with strategic, innovative planning and insightful design.
- Because we build what we design, you can rest assured that we are proactively considering construction issues and project costs every step of the way.
- We’ll manage every aspect of the project from beginning to end, and because we do a majority of the work with our own in-house crew, you’ll know exactly who and what to expect from day-to-day.
Remodeling your kitchen makes an immediate impact on the style, functionality and enjoyment of your home. And because so much potential activity is concentrated in such a relatively compact space, the synthesis of each design decision becomes exponentially more important.
Lytle Construction’s design/build advantage will help you make the absolute most of every remodeling dollar, in more ways than one:
- Our expert designers will listen carefully to what you most want and need from your kitchen, analyze your usage patterns and work with you to creatively solve problems and still stay within your budget.
- From custom cabinetry to appliances to countertops, flooring and more, we’ll help you make integrated choices designed to create a functional, unique kitchen that reflects your special style and personality.
- Before you ever commit to building you’ll have the chance to visualize your new kitchen via our computer-aided design software.